Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Great Things Happening In my life!!!!

Cool Things I'm Doing:
I'm a CEO of my own Business
I'm a licensed Utility Broker
I help people save money
I'm building a Team
I'm marketing ,write on my blog daily
My Press Realease is today out in the public
1888Pressrelease.com
Consumer choice marketing

Cool thins I"ve done
Guerrilla Networking
Spread the word on daily basis
Passed out my business cards
Deliverd the package
Talked to family friends and passers-by
Signed up Energy Customers[ 13]
Saved people money$$$
Posted Ads,Post to all my sites I'm a member of
Interacted with business owners
posted my signs
I have a really cool landing page

Cool things I'm going to do!!
Radio interview
Appear On TV
Place my Article in the News Paper
Be Successful No Matter What????
Change Peoples lives daily
Never ,Never give Up

If these are some of the Goals in your life!!
Then call me let's talk about your future ,let's talk about your Family's future
216-789-1443

myutilitybrokers.com/energycore
great money saver absolutely free

Please i'm asking you as a friend if you know anyone who wants to save money or wants to change the Quality of their life then then call me or visit
energycore.net
Friends I'm asking for your help
please refer me to people to help change their life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment